The two major additions are two new tab sections.
- Duelund Filter Targets
- Vertical Polar Response Graphs
Edit: Fixed the link above.
These are the major changes:
- Front hemisphere power has a new calculation with a hemispheric weighting scheme that provides a more accurate result.
- The power response graph now includes a listening window response calculated from front hemisphere data that is the power for a window that is +/- 10 degrees vertical, +/-30 degrees horizontal.
- Complete re-do of uncorrelated power response. Uncorrelated Power is calculated using only on-axis data.
- Many changes to reference angle treatment for Bessel calculation correction.
- Frequency range upper limit is now 50000 Hz.
https://speakerdesign.net/WinPCD/instru ... index.html
My hope is that the improvements/bug fixes (many, many of those) will make it easier to use.
I've had this ready for quite some time, but did not want to release it without some sort of guide due to the extent of the changes. Many other things in life took precedence.